Welcome to the official website for Gallagher Associates
Gallagher Associates is a leading-edge IT consultancy firm specializing in the implementation of EMR, or Electronic Medical Records. Founded in 1993, the company specializes in computer skills for corporations as well as healthcare facilities. In 2005, Gallagher Associates played a pivotal role in establishing Electronic Medical Records (EMR) for a hospital system. Since then, Loretta Gallagher and her team have continued to work closely with hospital systems in developing and implementing EMR.
Gallagher Associates has a proven track record of successfully implementing EMR at hospitals and also within healthcare facilities all over the Eastern Seaboard. The company has extensive experience across a wide variety of sectors — including healthcare — providing implementation, project management, design, budgeting, planning, cutover/command leadership, training and, finally, go-live leadership.
The company works closely with clients to provide expert consulting to facilitate a seamless project implementation. They also understand that each EMR initiative is multi-phased and best executed by highly skilled professionals with decades of experience in the field. Consequently, Gallagher Associates maintains that expertise, having been in operation for over two decades.
On every project, Loretta along with her team aim to provide tailored, cost-effective strategies to pave the way for a successful implementation.
- A well-founded project plan and timeline;
- An extensive training plan, fully customized for your organization;
- Detailed cutover planning;
- Comprehensive Go-live as well as command center planning;
- Assistance in designing a custom curriculum to best suit your organization’s needs;
- 24/7 training to accommodate your users’ requirements;
- Comprehensive staff training, in addition to unit and integrated testing; and, finally,
- Super User development