About Gallagher Associates
With over 25 years in business, Loretta and her team of professionals possess extensive knowledge and experience in the implementation of EMR. In addition, they are widely considered to be industry leaders. The team maintains a loyal customer base throughout the years. Furthermore, they receive most of their business through the power of positive referrals.
Gallagher Associates has extensive experience working on implementation teams for Epic, Cerner Millennium, Soarian and McKesson, encompassing Inpatient, Revenue Cycle, as well as Ambulatory. This multi-phase process is best executed by professionals with years of implementation experience coupled with hospital leadership. Therefore, the company believes that coordinating, managing and facilitating your implementation along with working closely with the vendor is essential.
Their specialty is Enterprise Implementations as well as multi-hospital systems. They have worked hand-in-hand for two decades with hospitals as well as healthcare providers to ensure a smooth transition to new systems. They also understand firsthand the challenges faced during implementation.
Gallagher Associates will provide tailored, cost-effective consulting to facilitate a robust and also successful implementation. By understanding the elements of a successful implementation, their seasoned consultants stand ready to provide your complete EMR solution. They are also committed to providing first-class consulting services.
Skills & Expertise
- Experience with multi-hospital implementations that include inpatient, revenue as well as ambulatory;
- Experience managing a $10 + million Go-live/Command budget;
- Extensive experience scheduling and also tracking resources;
- The ability to use multiple intelligence training techniques which enhance understanding in addition to retention of information systems content;
- Expert support of the CIO and CMIO in all aspects of the Clinical Program implementation, including vendor management, communications with key stakeholders, liaising with Portfolio, PMO as well as collaboration with service areas and clinical stakeholders;
- Facilitated decision making through system defined intake and project governance structures, project management structures and also decision criteria;
- Assurance that system build goals and usability are met through the rigorous application of agreed upon workflow requirements, governance and also decision-making processes;
- The ability to provide ongoing progress reporting to ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date at every stage;
- Expert communication skills — including with Executive Sponsors, clinical and business stakeholders and other governing councils; and, finally,
- Outstanding analytical abilities, interpersonal, negotiating, problem solving as well as decision-making skills.
Projects and Clients
|Virtua||AFI Food Service|
|Atlantic Health Care||BAE Systems|
|Akron Children’s||BelArt Products|
|Catskill Regional||Boiling Springs Savings|
|Bacharach Institute for Rehab||Commercial Metals|
|Queen/Elmhurst Hospital||Commonwealth Metals|
|Cooper University Hospital||Compensation Solutions|
|Hackensack University Medical Center||Edwards Engineering|
|Englewood Hospital||Elmwood Park Public Schools|
|Kessler Rehabilitation||Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield|
|Mount Sinai Hospital||Monsen Engineering Panline|
|Tampa General||Papetti Egg Products|
|Orange Regional Medical||Parmalat|
|Overlook Hospital||Paterson Public Schools|
|Renal Care Center||Pompton Lakes Public Schools|
|St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center||Rez Connect|
|St. Peter’s University Hospital||Ricoh Corporation|
|St. Vincent’s Long Term Care||Rutgers University|
|Valley National Bank|
|William Paterson University|